- Lecture series and study groups
- Children and youth education
- Involvement in Third World connections
- Informative speakers and instructive worship
St. Thomas' welcomes people of all ages and from all walks of life. Diversity creates the interesting fabric and mosaic of our identity. As we come together, our relationships with each other and God will grow, through:
- Sharing together in music, gardening, and worship...
- Social gatherings such as - pizza bingo, dances, concerts...
- Children's summer camps
- Youth movie nights
- Coffee hour and breakfasts
We care deeply for the members of our church community, our neighbours both here and in other countries, and take seriously our responsibility to tend for God's planet, Earth. We do this through:
- Involvement in international assistance
- Support of community outreach projects
- Sharing life events and festivals
- Visiting people at home, hospital or nursing home
- Being environmentally responsible as a "green church"
- Counselling, mentoring
We invite you to share the spiritual journey with us, experiencing God's love and desire for you. We will learn from and support each other along our different but parallel paths. Join us for:
- Vibrant worship
- Celebration and thanksgiving
- Quiet reflection, meditation, and prayer
- Discussion groups
|NAME||DESCRIPTION||TYPE OF FILE|
|Nursery and Sunday School Permission form||Family and Children||Download|